Citrus liqueur

Like the persimmon milkshake, I prepared yet another colorful drink recipe, this time, using citrus fruit. Aside from its wonderful taste, I also like this drink for its colorful sight. My favorite spice, ginger, makes this drink taste delicious and highlights the citrus flavour.

Ingredients:

• 1 pink grapefruit
  • 1 orange
  • 1 blood orange
  • 2 tangerines
  • 1 lime
  • 1 lemon
  • adequate vodka
  • one jar
  • Fresh ginger (about 3 inch piece)
  • ½ cup of sugar
  • ½ cup of water

Directions:

• Peel the ginger, and slice it thinly. Add water and sugar into the saucepan. Add ginger slices and cook until sugar has dissolved. Then cool the syrup and put it through a fine sieve to remove the ginger pieces, set aside.
  • Wash the fruits and slice them into various shapes depending on their size, halve or quarter the smaller ones. Remove the seeds.
  • Put the fruit into a sterilized glass jar, pour over the ginger syrup and add vodka until the jar is filled. Close the jar tightly and store about 10 to 15 days. A few days later, the vodka's color will turn yellowish. The color of the fruit will change a little as well and as the days go by, the fruit will start to rise to the top of the jar.
  • After 10 to 15 days, filter the liqueur twice and store in glass bottles.
  • After 10 or 15 days infiltrate and transfer the liqueur. Then infiltrate again and put into bottles.
  • Adaptation: http://marcussamuelsson.com

Yorumlar   

#3 burner 28-11-2014 02:28
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back someday.
I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!
#2 bandar bola 20-11-2014 19:24
Great post.
#1 Cooking Rookie 18-03-2011 01:57
Simply beautiful!
© 2009 - 2017 dokuzuncubulut Her hakkı saklıdır. Yazı ve fotoğraflar hiçbir şekilde izin alınmadan kullanılamaz, alıntı yapılamaz.